Glen Oak Park is the smallest park in our system, and together with nearby Willis Park was donated to the city in 1948 by Dan and Mary Willis. The park is publicly accessible only through two 10’-wide public right-of–way strips, one between 3565 and 3574 Knob Hill, and the other between 3560 and 3570 Glen Oak Drive. This park contains a remnant of oak-pine woodland, a diminishing plant community in the Willamette Valley.

Additional Info

Park AmenitiesNatural Area