Willis Park is one of the smallest in our system, and together with nearby Glen Oak Park (the smallest) was donated to the city in 1948 by Dan and Mary Willis. The park is publicly accessible in two locations, at the end of 36th Avenue, east of Knob Hill Lane, and through a 10-foot wide public right of way located between 155 and 165 East 37th Avenue. Like nearby areas in Eugene, this park contains a remnant oak-pine woodland, a diminishing habitat type in the Willamette Valley.

0.4 acres
South region
Southeast Neighbors

Additional Info

Park AmenitiesNatural Area